rise and root

***

~*~*~*~



The Flame Haired Solstice Dreamer

Cold winter brings the Everfrost and jewels every tree
In a forest new as birth and old as old can be
A flame~haired dreamer wanders there and shelters from the wind
And spins her dreams around the trees to break the ties that bind
She takes her thread and spins anew and how the Greenwood smiles
As she spins a spell for freedom and for her spirit Wylde

The dreamer finds an ancient oak and shelters in his lee
In a forest new as birth and old as old can be
Tis summer now and birdsong weaves its magick through her spells
And humming bees drum drowsily in the foxglove's bells
The dreamer sits beneath the oak with yarn upon her knee
And spins and knits and weaves her dreams and sets her spirit free

***
"When birds fall from the sky and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people...shall come unto the earth from many colors, classes, creeds, who by their actions and deeds shall make the earth green again. they will be known as the warriors of the Rainbow"

Hopi Prophecy

~goodbye blogger~

 
 
dear readers
 
this is my last blog post here.
 
i feel uneasy about the 'world domination' of google and blogger plus i have a brand new domain name that i was not anticipating via the wylde apothecary and it would be daft not to use it.
 
 
i have considered moving/changing for a while but held off due to some weird loyalty that my blog started here back in 2007 and so should stay here...that it would somehow disrupt the flow of my blogging.
 
but no, moving my blog will not suddenly make the posts i have made here vanish or be 'any less' because i no longer record my thoughts here...its the same, just in a different place!
 
i am in the process of slowly setting it all up and moving some things over but i do hope you will follow me there.
 
i shall be setting up a blog roll so you will all soon find your blogs linked there.
 
 
so please come over to
 
 
 
 
 
and help me bring my new blog to life!

6 comments:

Hearthwife said...

Just the opposite to me, having had my own for years, I moved to Blogger to save ££, but I do know what you mean about world domination :(

All the best wishes for your new blog!

laoi gaul~williams said...

thank you :)
i have already put up a link to your blog ;)

Miss Robyn said...

I don't know anything about the world domination ?
but I like blogger, I find it easy to use and most of my friends 'live' here or on facebook :)
good luck with your new venture.. I will try to visit if I can link onto my own blog x

Moonroot said...

Sad to see you go, glad we can follow! :)

Linda said...

I will definitely follow you to your new blog Laoi....I have enjoyed your posts...Looking forward to the new one..... :)

XO

Rebecca said...

Glad to hear you will still be blogging and I will still be following, seasons greetings and belated solstice blessings x

All things share the same breath~the beast, the tree, the man, the air shares its spirit with all the life it supports.



Chief Seattle






Johney Gaul~1915

Johney Gaul~1915
1890-17 september 1918~France