rise and root

***

~*~*~*~



The Flame Haired Solstice Dreamer

Cold winter brings the Everfrost and jewels every tree
In a forest new as birth and old as old can be
A flame~haired dreamer wanders there and shelters from the wind
And spins her dreams around the trees to break the ties that bind
She takes her thread and spins anew and how the Greenwood smiles
As she spins a spell for freedom and for her spirit Wylde

The dreamer finds an ancient oak and shelters in his lee
In a forest new as birth and old as old can be
Tis summer now and birdsong weaves its magick through her spells
And humming bees drum drowsily in the foxglove's bells
The dreamer sits beneath the oak with yarn upon her knee
And spins and knits and weaves her dreams and sets her spirit free

***
"When birds fall from the sky and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people...shall come unto the earth from many colors, classes, creeds, who by their actions and deeds shall make the earth green again. they will be known as the warriors of the Rainbow"

Hopi Prophecy

detox...


Dia dhuit




detox...i hate that word, it sums up those awful 'womens lifesyle' magazines that dictates how to eat, dress, exercise.

but now the family holiday in the forest is over i find my own fridge is full of nice fresh things...raw food!...a savoy cabbage never looked so good!
i always find that what i eat is directly linked to the spiritual side of my nature...eating unprocessed food makes me feel as if my aura is clean and sparkling and this makes my meditations and pathworkings so much easier.
for weeks now i have felt as if i have been drifting in a fog and i realize its time to pull myself out of it.
how easy it is to get dragged down like this and feel adrift in nowhere.

2 comments:

kathyann said...

Hi Lee I totally agree! I now feel like the fog is lifting and I'm feeling more positive,I love fresh local food and can't wait till we start growing our own again.Icalled in at the market and bought a ham shank and a variety of veg and I already have lentils pearl barley,peas etc so I'll be putting a pan of soup on the stove tomorrow! might even make a batch of bread! anyway I hope all goes well with the house and 2008 will be a better year for us all !yeh
love from kathyann and the girls

Miss Robyn said...

I know that I need to 'detox' so that my soul can grow.. time to do a sage cleansing as well!

All things share the same breath~the beast, the tree, the man, the air shares its spirit with all the life it supports.



Chief Seattle






Johney Gaul~1915

Johney Gaul~1915
1890-17 september 1918~France